VACANCIES: International Trade Advisers (pdf)
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is the Government Department here to help your business export and with 2,400 staff and a presence in 96 countries whether your company is an experienced exporter or considering starting exporting UKTI is uniquely placed to help your business acheive international success.
Their local experts in the International Trade Team have dedicated sector and country specialist advisers helping new and established exporters access UKTI’s full services through the provision of support tailored to your company’s particular needs.
- Passport to Export - the flagship programme for new and inexperienced exporters.
- Gateway to Global Growth - the flagship programme for the experienced exporter
- Overseas Market Introduction Service - research, embassy facilities, contacts and more
- Export Marketing Research Scheme - for exporters who want to perform their own research
- Export Finance - UK’s export credit agency helping you mitigate the effects of not being paid
- Business Opportunities - export sales leads, with alerts direct to you
- Market Visits - group visits to selected overseas markets
- Trade Access Programme - organised group or independent (SOLO) overseas exhibitions
- International Networking Club - share information, ideas and experience with other regional exporters
- China Networking Club - specialist support and advice for your trade activities with China
Additionally, their website offers access to two market intelligence services for exporters. Foreign & Commonwealth Office Country Updates are assessments of business-relevant political and economic issues in key markets, and Overseas Business Risk service provides declassified strategic information on business security related issues.
To find out more about how UKTI can help your business please download the Export for Growth brochure or call the International Trade Team on 0845 050 5054.
To view the forthcoming UKTI events please click here
Go Global North East
Go Global North East Limited on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) North East are looking to appoint trainers to deliver a series of workshops for its Passport to Export (P2E) and Gateway to Global Growth (G3) customers. This workshops will form an integral part of the UKTI programmes.
Go Global North East Limited are looking for an Individual or Company to organise, develop content and deliver training sessions for companies either beginning to export or developing their export markets. A successful workshop programme is already in place and we are looking to expand this from April 2014 until March 2015.
Potential areas of training are as follows:
- Export Sales
- Language & Culture
- Logistics, Payments and Documentation
- Export Communications
We would welcome expressions of interest for the delivery of the above workshops and we would also be happy to consider other potential areas of course content. To register your interest please contact June Howarth and a tender invitation will be issued early January - email: firstname.lastname@example.org